A great deal of the application of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, involves the interpretation of the ISO 9001 2015 norm, at Fonseca Santos & Associates, beyond our valence as lawyers, we seek to add value with the management skills that we have in the team. So if you would like to implement the ISO 9001, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
What is ISO 9001?
More than 1 million organizations – from micro, SMEs and large enterprises – in the most diverse industries, have obtained certification from the implementation of ISO 9001, which ensures that they are committed to high quality standards, particularly in terms of its products and services, expectations and customer satisfaction, seeking to improve their management and methods on an ongoing basis, complying with current legislation.
What is the role of ISO 9001?
- Strengthens credibility in the market;
- Shows being committed to the quality of its products and services;
- Is able to apply for public tenders, international tenders;
- Has a focus on satisfaction and your customers’ experience and being more prepared on the other hand to manage any customer complaints;
- Makes a proper document management;
- Focuses on continuous improvement in the quality of their management and the efficiency of their processes, reducing unnecessary costs;
- Demonstrates adopting the best international management practices;
- Creates a culture within the organization of analysis and internal risk management and concern for continuous improvement;
- Is able to respond to customer requests with certification requirements.
How to obtain the certification?
There are several entities accredited as management system certification entities, and may therefore ensure the implementation of ISO 9001 in your company.
This implementation process is typically composed of several stages, starting with an early stage of diagnosis of the current situation of the company, the implementation of quality system, and subsequent monitoring and audits in order to prepare the organization for the certification process.
What is the duration of the implementation?
The implementation of ISO 9001 quality management system may vary significantly based on the requirements and size of your organization, namely, the number of employees, diversity processes and services.
If you are interested in implementing a quality management system in your business, designed for the demands of your field of activity, contact us now by the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org